Thanksgiving Lunch 2021
Time & Location
About The Event
Turkey Day is a go!! Please come join us for our Thanksgiving Day lunch as we celebrate all of the things we're grateful for after another challenging year. Let's all sit together and break bread as a community of Americans and those who love us.
This year, we'll be inaugurating the holiday season at the lovely Hoxton Hotel in their brand new restaurant, the Beverly. With West Coast vibes and cocktails served in ceramic flamingoes, we knew this would be the perfect place for our very special American holiday! Tickets are €50 for adults and €20 for children (12 and under) and include:
- a welcome glass of Prosecco
- pumpkin & leek soup with toasted nuts
- stuffed turkey leg with chestnuts, sausage, cranberry sauce & gravy OR spicy roasted cauliflower with lemon sauce. There will be a white meat option as well for you purists out there.
- a variety of sides: mashed potatoes, honey glazed carrots with hazelnuts & wild herbs, pan fried brussel sprouts, sautèed artichokes, & aglio olio pepperoncino chicory.
- crunchy, streusel topped, deep dish apple pie a la mode
- all coffee and water
Please let us know of all food allergies/intoleranes in your RSVP and we will do our very best to accommodate them with enough notice. Sign up now as this event will sell out fast! Happy Thanksgiving!!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We MUST GUARANTEE the number of attendees and PREPAY the venue hosting us. For this reason payment in advance is required. Payments must be made no later than 48 hours prior to the event. Registrations that have not been paid will automatically be cancelled without notice.
Please send wire transfers to the below:
Casuale/Reference: Thanksgiving 2021
AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL CLUB OF ROME VIA SISTINA, 121 00187 ROMA
P. IVA: 14567171005
Bank Name: Banca Credem
For additional questions please email us at info@AmericanClubRome.org
- Turkey Day!€50€50Sold Out
- Children's Plate€20€200€0