Wed, May 31|
Location is TBD
Mastering Time Management with Dr. Stela Taneva
Join us as we explore time management techinques that help render our lives better.
Time & Location
May 31, 2023, 5:30 PM
Location is TBD
About The Event
Strategies for Better Time Management
Much like money, time is both valuable and limited: it must be protected, used wisely, and budgeted.
Finding a time management strategy that works best for you depends on your personality, ability to self-motivate, and level of self-discipline.
- Do you want to be more productive?
- Do you want to have more energy for things you need to accomplish?
- Do you want to feel less stressed?
- Do you want to have more free time to do the things you want?
- Do you want to get more things done?
- Do you want to relate more positively to others?
- Do you want to feel better about yourselves?
Successful time management leads to greater personal happiness, more accomplishments at home and at work, and a more satisfying future.
If you want to learn more about and really dive deep into managing your time, I highly recommend to fix the date in your calendar and attend the event with Dr. Stela Taneva.
Dr. Stela Taneva graduated in psychology at the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart of Milan and specialized in strategic psychotherapy in Rome. She trained in Ericksonian hypnosis, sexology, legal psychology and effective communication techniques.
She is a member of the American Club of Rome for for more than ten years and sits on the board of directors. She commits herself with passion to create events dedicated to personal development and the improvement of quality of conscious life.